Member Experience Associate
Member Experience Associate
Ready to build something awesome? As an integral part of the Member Operations team, you will help influence and shape the organization as Clutch grows. Member Operations is the voice of Clutch - responsible for providing a 5-star experience for our Members (customers). A combination of software, human intuition and superior communication strategy makes this possible. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a difference in a fast-growing startup.
What you’ll do:
- Join the team and immediately start contributing to Clutch’s culture and mission.
- Manage the Member’s digital experience from A-Z. (aka the Digital Concierge)
- Select the perfect vehicle for the occasion.
- Have fun helping Members experience more in life.
- Text with members, understand their needs and provide a customized experience.
- Turn problems into awesomeness.
- Manage the look and feel of each Member’s app.
- Build trust with Members.
- Foster relationships.
- Surprise and delight encouraged
- Help newbie Members become Clutch Lifers.
- Use what you learn to help improve Clutch’s technology. Everyone is expected to make Clutch better.
- Wear multiple hats. If you are looking for a corporate role with a well-defined job description, don’t apply.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on improvements to systems and tools.
- Learn, grow, improve, rinse and repeat.
Who you are:
- Fun, friendly and hard working.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to read minds (kidding…kind of).
- Possess an “ownership” mentality and a determination to solve whatever problems arise. (hacking ability and scrappiness are a bonus)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Capable of working effectively with Operations, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- 1+ years of customer-focused experience.
Clutch’s mission is to organize everyone’s personal transportation and provide the right vehicle for every trip. We have built a software platform that allows the automotive industry to sell vehicle subscriptions and other services that help "match your car to your life".
Our customers are dealer groups, OEMs and more. To help us build a new platform for the automotive industry, we created our Atlanta Lab, comprising hundreds of drivers using our core vehicle subscription product. We “flipped” our pioneer members into vehicles in June 2014. Since then, we’ve been thrilled to see members doing more in life and creating memories.
The Clutch team comprises experienced entrepreneurs, technologists and car enthusiasts. Clutch Technologies is a Cox Automotive company headquartered out of Atlanta, Georgia.
Salary and benefits
We offer competitive salaries, equity, health insurance, dental insurance and a 401k plan
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org