Gopher (Go Developer) Needed
Join the Vehicle Subscription Revolution
We are looking for a developer with experience building web applications, mobile web interfaces, backend services, APIs, infrastructure or some combination of the above! The Clutch platform is a sophisticated web of interwoven services and infrastructure and we need a Gopher to continue the work of building things and stitching them together.
- 2+ years building web applications, APIs and services in Go, the language of champions.
- Understand HTTP, HTTP2, TLS, MQTT and other important web networking technologies.
- Experience with creating schemas and writing queries for Postgres databases
Nice to Haves
- Experience creating and consuming gRPC API implementations in Go
- Experience connecting to, querying and manipulating data in Postgres databases with applications written in Go
- Experience working in an “agile” environment of some flavor.
- Familiarity with symmetric and asymmetric encryption and signing techniques as well as hashing functions
- Familiarity with Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes principles and experience using them to deploy applications and services to “the cloud”
Your Team Lead, Gordon the Gopher
To apply please send your resume, a picture of a gopher, an estimate for the number of grains of sand at the bottom of Lake Lanier and the schematics to your favorite spaceship to firstname.lastname@example.org